Dáme jídlo delivers food from over 2,000 restaurants across the country and employs over 500 employees. The company suffered with efficient hiring of call center agents in the Czech labor market with extremely low unemployment.
- Hire full staff in the call center team where at the time 30 % of employees had been missing for 11 months.
- Reduce costs and reduce time to recruit new employees.
- Team and jobs analysis and subsequent implementation of flexibility in customer support team - work from home, part-time work and flexible working hours.
- Internal rules and processes for flexible work and team management and development.
- FLEXJOBS: JOB ADS DESIGN & COMMUNICATION, DESIGN OF RECRUITMENT PROCESS FOR FLEXIBLE POSITIONS.
- 2 months after the first flexible job ad was published, the customer support team was fully occupied and stabilized.
- 50% of the team's team is now on flexi. Team is happy with the flexible business environment and work productivity is comparable to full time on site employees.
- 10 months after the change, the team is fully staffed and remains stable.
- 21% increase in team satisfaction index, reflected in high productivity and customer satisfaction.
Thanks to the flexible work we have set up, we have saved 84% of the recruitment costs and, above all, a lot of time. I didn't believe it, and I was very pessimistic, but today I wouldn't go back.
Head of Customer and Partner Support
T-Mobile has asked for support during the extensive change of merging the Czech and Slovak organizations, with managers starting to lead international teams.
- Developing managerial skills to ensure the effeciency of a new international organization.
- Setting up new processes and rules for cooperation in managing international teams in Prague and Bratislava.
- Training 220 federal managers to lead remote teams.
- Creating Effective remote leadership training usable across the organisation.
- Training and e-learning FLEXJOBS: EFFECTIVE REMOTE LEADERSHIP
- 80% savings on time travel and associated travel costs.
- 4.9 points out of 5 is the long-term score of our trainings.
- Stable team after the organizational change thanks to applying all lessons learned during co creating and training all content.
Above all, flexible work helps me save time. After training with FLEXJOBS I certainly saved 80 % of my travel time.
Operation Management Expert
ROI Hunter is already flexible. They use advanced technologies and work from anywhere. FLEXJOBS is here to support the team's expected growth and prepare working environment for global company.
- Planned growth of the team from 80 to 300 employees in 2 years.
- Set up missing HR processes and managerial skills in a team to lead a flexible company.
- Change mindset, create all HR processes, train managers and team leaders, increase employee satisfaction and streamline recruitment.
- Defined corporate culture that supports people needs for work flexibility.
- Setting up complete HR processes for operation in a highly flexible environment.
- Sharing, support and communication on Slack, Skype, G Suit tools...
- Organized leadership training in PRG / LON / DUB regions.
- Leadership skill training with elements of remote leadership and intercultural cooperation.
- FLEXJOBS TRAINING: EFFECTIVE LEADERSHIP AND COMMUNICATION IN THE TEAM FLEX
- 100% fulfillment of all goals defined by the client.
- 75% of the participants rated the leadership training as the best training they have ever been to.
- 67% of employees confirmed that the changes contributed to their higher satisfaction.
- + 28 points on the employee NPS scale
Set HR for a company like ours is not easy. When 86% of our employees said that they are happy to recommend ROIHUNTER as a great employer, I was really happy.
Kristýna has gained extensive experience in finance and audit from many markets. After 1.5 years on maternity leave, she wanted to go back to work to keep in touch with both people and business.
- Start using her proffesional abilities after maternity leave and above all gather new ones and prepare for flexible work.
- Group open course training, in which we focused on expectations and the correct setting of flexible work.
- Clarifying her own needs and setting rules to communicate with potential employer.
- Setting expectations and how to ensure successful delivery of tasks in flexi setup.
- Setting up collaboration in her new job to suit her and employer needs.
- FLEXJOBS TRAINING: HOW TO SUCCEED WHILE WORKING PART TIME.
- 1 month after training, Kristyna found a job as a financial and operations manager in LAFLUENCE.
- She has set up a half-time job so that she sees herself with the team, but also works from home.
- 1 year has passed and work still leads to mutual satisfaction.
The most important thing for me was to realize that I need to set the right rules for my flexi work so that I and the team were satisfied and the cooperation worked.
Operations & Finance Manager at Lafluence